Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If You Know What You Want, You Can Have It!

"Your objective mind and will are so vacillating that you usually only WISH for things and the wonderful, capable power within you does not function."

This is a quote from a little book I found that is so concise it is only 24 pages long, but it gets right to the point.  Wishing don't make it so.  What does is concentration on what you want, but without putting your will on the outcome.

This blog is full of statements like the above, but I can't stress enough how important it is to NOT decide how or when you will get what you want.  I should know.....for the past several years I have been focused on getting a lot of things I thought I wanted or needed, only to find out that I wasn't grateful for what I already had. 

This was a hard lesson because, you see, I absolutely hate where I live.  Hate....with a white hot passion!  With this emotion in the way, I was unable to manifest what I thought would save me from this hell hole I'm in now.  As you can see, I still have those feelings so I guess I should let all this go until I can appreciate what I do have.  Good luck to me on that!  I can only try my best.

Who knows?  I may find that what I was seeking doesn't exist.....a happy place with people who are kind and considerate.  A tall order for the third dimension.  Yet, it has to be out there.....I've met so many people who ARE kind and considerate and they live everywhere, so the place I'm seeking is within myself.  I know this.....yet emotionally, I reject it.  If only.....the two loneliest words in our language.  

No comments: